Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The First Step

I signed up to train with the West Coast Road Runners for the San Diego Rock N Roll Marathon next June!

Did I really just do that?!

I'll sign up for the marathon itself on the 13th...there's a discount for signing up on the 13th of each month...if I remember correctly, it's in celebration of the 13th anniversary of the marathon (or something like that!).

Wow, I've wanted to walk a marathon for at least a year...so now it's time to start making that desire a reality.

I wonder how early I'll be getting up on Saturdays now?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!!!! So proud of you!!!! So excited for you!!!! (Come walk with me, anyway, at the Big Cat Challenge!!!)

Jenn said...

Still hoping to do Big Cat challenge...just using the training group to get my speed to make a 7 hr time cut off for SD RNR...waiting to see how the toe is coming along for signing up for the Big Cat. So far so good, infection seems to have cleared up. Also need to make sure I can get a few details worked out regarding the date of the Big Cat. But am hoping it will!