Sunday, July 18, 2010

19 Weeks and Wondering...

I'm still wondering when I'll really get back into training. More and more, I'm getting my energy back. Every time I drive around my community, I try to plot walking routes. I'm working with my doctors to resolve the issue that is causing the anemia. I've been advised to get an outpatient procedure done in the next few weeks. The recovery time should be nil. It should help keep the red blood cells in my body where they need to be.


I found myself looking at my 3 day photos from last year. Nothing like remembering the past to keep me motivated for the future. I posted pictures of some of my most inspiring 3 day moments. I've not yet managed to get a picture of the elderly "I'm a Breast Man" but I borrowed his picture from someone else's online album. Another amazing moment was watching our family friend, Ann, cheer on the walkers. She's a survivor. I think she got a hug or a picture taken at least once a minute. I told my mom that she was going to end up floating around the internet and it's true. Recently someone forwarded a 3 day picture video to me and I saw Auntie Ann in it. It wasn't done by anyone that I know!



I can't wait to get out on some training walks and take some NEW pictures to post! I think the day is coming soon. :0)

No comments: