Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thanks for your support!



Thank you so much to everyone who came out and gave their support Thursday at Fuddruckers! It was a blast to reconnect with old friends. A group of Sandburg PTA moms made it for lunch and then people trickled in and out the rest of the day and evening. I got to see friends from high school and some of the youth I used to work with when I was involved with youth ministry...all grown up now.






Fuddruckers' staff were amazing! Even the regional manager made it out to our event. His boss, one of the VP's, had heard about our fundraiser while surfing online. WOW, did we get the word out! We raised just over $100 in ribbon and raffle ticket sales. Fuddruckers had contributed two VIP meals for two--very nice! I hope we can make our Fuddrucker's fundraiser a yearly tradition!


I enjoyed taking the weekend off of fundraising planning to have some fun, but I kept up with my training all week and weekend like a good 3 day walker! Now it's time to spread the word about our Pat and Oscar's fundraiser coming up in three weeks and our team garage sale that we are holding at the end of August. We're also still working out the details on the team T-shirts. And walking...walking, walking, walking! 3 Day walking is not for the faint of heart!

No comments: