Wednesday, July 15, 2009

T Shirts, Garage Sales, Breadsticks and Burgers, Oh My


Whew, there's a lot going on these days with fundraising efforts and now training is starting to kick it up a few notches. Kim and I still finalizing plans for the spaces we'll offer on the back of our team t-shirts (and I'm waffling...should the shirt color be green, or pink, or white?). "Screen Print Guy" (aka the awesome Tom of Precision Screen Prints) wants us to make more box-like shapes than the rectangle shapes I'd originally came up with. I'm starting to plan the "One Woman's Trash is Another Woman's Mammogram" Garage Sale (we're looking for donations!). Pat and Oscars is on for August 13th--Kim is the restaurant-fundraising-contacting QUEEN. There's a lot going on and I'm looking forward to just hanging out tomorrow night, making the rounds through Fuddruckers, thanking everyone who can make it. Will I see you there???

1 comment:

RetroMama said...

That's the plan. :)