Saturday, September 6, 2008

11.5 Miles, Baby!

Laura and I walked 11.5 miles this morning! We walked a similar route as to what we did on Monday, only we walked it from Laura's house and added the hill on Carlton Hills. We did a great job and enjoyed breakfast burritos from Estradas around mile 5. I've been subscribing to an online training guide from the 3 day site. The suggested walking for this week advised a 13 mile walk followed by a 7 mile walk the next day. I'm planning walk again tomorrow, somewhere between 8 to 12 miles, depending on how much time I give myself to get up and walk before church. We're definitely in line with what we need to be doing. We both have a little stiffness in our ankles but feel better than we did on Monday. We are getting better with mile and are getting excited that we have 11 more weeks before the big walk! Woohoo! We rock!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: