Friday, September 12, 2008

It's going to be another flip flop fall!

Fall is the perfect time to buy flip flops on clearance! I figure that as soon as we get back to camp each day, the walking shoes are coming off and I won't get anything back on my feet for hours, they will be so swollen! Laura found some cute pink flip flops on clearance at Target in Santee. But by the time I got to mine at Grossmont, almost all of their flip flops were gone. I did find a good pair for showering in, both at the gym and for at the three day--with good tread so I won't slip. But I was disappointed. I really wanted a pair in pink! (The ones I found were white and blue.) Yesterday, I stopped at the CVS in Mira Mesa to get moleskin on my way home from work. NO MORE BLISTERS is my goal! CVS was out of moleskin. So I drove down to the Longs right by the 15 and found some. They also had flip flops on sale! And wouldn't you know, but they had pink ones. Pink with a little bling (okay, sequin-like stuff) on the thongs. YES! I'm going to be walking in style in camp!

Aren't you pink with envy?

Jenn

No comments: