Friday, June 26, 2009

Fuddruckers!! See you there!

Fuddruckers is graciously allowing us to host a fundraiser at their Mira Mesa location on Thursday, July 16th. For anyone who brings our flier or mentions us to their server when they order between the hours of 11am and 8pm, Fudds will donate between 10-20% of the sales from those orders! The more money they make from us, the more that the donate to us. Kim and I EACH need to raise $2300...that's a lot of burgers, fries, onion rings and shakes! Please bring your appetites and all of your friends! Pass the word. I can email you a copy of the flier, just leave me a comment on this blog. See you soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dangit. I'll be out of town that week. :(

I shall let my dad know, though. I'll tell him to eat extra. :)

Jenn said...

We have another one coming up in August...stay tuned :0)