Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's Not a Rumor--150 Days to Go!

I was looking at my page on the Komen site and it said that the walk is 150 days away...wow! Really?! I know that's about five months, but it will FLY by! I'm walking with the training group about once a week. I always try to go Saturdays since the week nights are hard. But it's nice to walk with other people and get to know members of the training team so I joined them last night. They are a really nice group of (mostly!) women. Afterwards, a small group of us ate at Denny's and chatted for a while. Of course, since it is mostly women, there's always a little "scoop" on something going on with someone or a favorite story of "stuff" from last year. I'm just glad that none of it is about me :0) LOL. It's not bad, you just know how women can talk...but you have the real news, 150 days to go! Kim is doing amazing work on the fundraising ideas up in Sacramento while she nurses a sore ankle. Our Fuddruckers fundraiser is less than a month away...stay tuned for the details!

2 comments:

RetroMama said...

FUDDRUCKERS?!?!?

Let me know, lady.

:)

Jenn said...

The info is in the next blog post!