Saturday, November 13, 2010

5 Weeks...Fuddruckers Fundraiser!...10/18-24

I had my Fuddrucker's fundraiser this week! A group of my high school friends and their families came out to support me and eat lots of squeezy cheese! Woohoo! They brought their moms and daughters, which was pretty cool!

Wendy let me "borrow" her younger daughter, Abby, to help me with the raffle sales. She was a pro!

Laura and her mom, a one year survivor!

Class of '93, still close after all these years! Love the pink shirt, Steve!





Countdown: 5 Weeks

Your Training Schedule for This Week:
Monday Rest
Tuesday 5 miles Easy walking
Wednesday 45 minutes Moderate cross-training
Thursday 6 miles Moderate walking
Friday 45 minutes Easy cross-training
Saturday 18 miles Easy walking
Sunday 15 miles Easy walking

No comments: