Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 2--November 20



My fellow Boob Crew'er, Mike, joined the 3 Day Crew as an official "welcomer" to lunch time. He referred to himself as the "Hug Whore" and practically set a world's record for how many hugs a guy can get in a hour. However, he did realize that the guy walkers weren't as excited about hugging him, and assigned me to be the unofficial guy hugger. Oh, the sacrifices we make in the duty of cheerleading!


I got to know certain faces and costumes that first lunch, and would see some of the guys over and over again. Here are my "Don't Be a Wimp" (aka Not Wimpy) boys.


And Pink Tie Guy!


And my "Pink Harley Shirt" guy. Hee hee, he started calling me "his girl" towards the end of the 3 day. So glad I could make his day! ;0)


Here are my Not Wimpy guys crossing the finish line with their team. Way to go, guys!!!


I so enjoyed cheerleading that I do believe I will alternate years of walking with years of cheerleading!

No comments: